Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oops

As I told you before, I'm finally home. I had planned to post a few outfits from last week, and as it turns out I thought it was on another card and OOPS, deleted everything when syncing it. Oh yes, not lying. It just happened, and strangely I'm not even angry with myself, maybe in a state of shock. Anyhow, there goes the only hope of outfits during my vacay, as I don't plan to get my family to take my pictures (they won't do it). I'll be posting other stuff I had in mind and daily feed on Instagram (@mostlymelina). BTW, thanks for the good wishes for my thumb. And for now, I leave you, the sun awaits me!

Como les dije antes, por fin he venido a casa. Había planeado postear algunas fotos de la semana pasada, pero pensando que estaban en otra tarjeta las he borrado sin darme cuenta mientras sincronizaba. Oh sí, tal cual. Acaba de suceder y extrañamente no estoy enojada conmigo misma, a lo mejor porque sigo en shock. Ahí va cualquier esperanza de looks en estos días, a menos que consiga que alguien de mi familia me haga fotos (lo cual veo complicado). Estaré poniendo otras cosas que tenía en mente y también para actualizaciones diarias pueden seguirme en Instagram (@mostlymelina). Por cierto, gracias por los buenos deseos para mi pulgar. Y por ahora, les dejo... ¡el sol me espera!


Instagram: Mostlymelina

4 comments:

  1. pasalo genial! esperamos a que vuelvas...relajate! ;) besos, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A disfrutar!! Don't worry about little things! amuahhh!

    http://marblavablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...