Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hats and sixes

I'm all for hats, as you probably can tell by now. Wearing them not only helps keep the doctor away but also covers the three sixes on my skull from the naked eye. Bah, taking care of my head... like I keep something in there. 

Me gustan los sombreros y gorros, como ya se habrán dado cuenta a estas alturas. Usarlos no solo previene gripes y evita visitas invernales al doctor, además sirve para ocultar los tres seises inscritos en mi cabeza. Aunque, bah. Cuidar mi cabeza, como si guardase algo ahí dentro.


 CoatTopshop
Scarf: Zara (similar here)
BroguesVagabond
Skirt: H&M Trend (old)
Bag, hat: Zara
Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...