Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yo *corazón* Santiago

A quick post of my walk in Santiago. We found this beautiful spot, I fell in love. I'm wearing a military jacket, a style I like very much - I think it goes back to the profound admiration for my father. Very simple, ideal to hang out and drink Ribeiro while snacking cockles. Denim on denim always works. Oh, and I just had to wear my new owl pendant. I know, I know, I keep repeating myself (repetitive, and redundant!) jaja, but like I've said before: I just love what I like

Un post rápido de mi paseo por Santiago. Encontramos este lugar precioso y me enamoré. Llevo una chaqueta militar que es un estilo que me gusta bastante  - creo que viene de la profunda admiración que siento por mi padre. Muy simple, ideal para ir por ahí y beber Ribeiro mientras me hincho de berberechos. El combo vaquero + vaquero siempre funciona. Oh, y TENÍA que mostrarles mi nuevo colgante de búho. Ya lo sé, me repito (repito y redundo!) jaja, pero me gusta lo que me gusta. 





Jacket, denim shirt, shoes: Zara
Bag, sunnies: Bimba & Lola
Jeans: Blanco
Owl pendant: Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...