Friday, August 30, 2013

Mothership

Still without my laptop. A laid back look appropriate for Friday. As I'm typing my mothership, literally, is landing. She's taking on London for the birth of her first granddaughter. I'm coming, Marmee! Happy Friday!

Aún sin portátil. Un look relajado apropiado para el viernes. Mientras escribo, el buque madre está aterrizando, literalmente. Viene a Londres para el nacimiento de su primera nieta. ¡Ya casi voy, Marmee! ¡Feliz viernes!

Total look: Zara (sales)
Bag: & Other Stories
Rings: H&M

7 comments:

  1. Blanco y negro nunca falla, ¡me gusta! :-). Besitos.

    xx
    www.thepunxoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disfruta¡¡¡ lo siento por tu portatil :(

    Broches de fieltro Chulis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta este outfit, basico y simple...muy guapa!
    que tengas lindo finde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vas super guapa! me encanta! besos, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...