Sunday, July 14, 2013

Tartan steal

I'm already thinking of Autumn when I go through sales. I'm not one for buying hardcore trends or overly summer-y pieces at this time. And we all know my eternal obsession with a tartan pattern. I hear plaid and I get out the visa. So when I saw this jacket online marked down to 19,99€, I had to have it. A total steal, can't wait for it to come home to momma. 

Ya estoy pensando en otoño cuando ojeo las rebajas. No soy de comprar tendencias muy marcadas o prendas muy veraniegas a estas alturas. Y ya sabemos mi eterna obsesión con el tartán. Veo cuadros y ya tengo la visa lista para la acción. Así que cuando vi en la web de Zara esta chaqueta rebajada a 19,99€, tenía que ser mía. El chollo de la temporada, la espero con ansiedad. 


Find it HERE

1 comment:

  1. Nooooo ... Otoño nooooo ... acaba de empezar el verano....

    Broches de fieltro Chulis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...