Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pattern Craze

The other night I dreamt that I was getting cooking lessons from a very friendly Ben Bernanke. Reality has no place in my life, least of all in my dreams. By the way, Ben had kitchen swagger and could make one mean brisket. Yummy.

Why is it that certain patters come together even when they don't match? I wasn't drunk when I got dressed, promise. At least, I don't recall. Happy weekend!

La otra noche soñé que daba clases de cocina con un muy simpático Ben Bernanke. Lo sé, la cordura no existe bastanteen mi vida, y aún menos en mis sueños. Por cierto, Ben tenía buen ritmo cocinando y se le daba genial el brisket. Yummy.

¿Por qué algunos estampados se juntan a pesar de no pegar ni con cola? Prometo que no estaba borracha al vestirme. Por lo menos, eso creo. ¡Feliz finde!


Skirt: H&M Trend
Shirt: Zara
Shoes: Converse
Bag: & Other Stories
Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. la falda es muy original!!! :)
    besitos
    http://eltedelas6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial la combinación de prints!
    Un besoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...